CV – A. Nicoline Bjørg Hagen
I am a young communication designer from Kolding Design school with a special knowledge in the field of scientific visualization. I work primarily with data transformation within the education sector. For me, it is vital to create products that make knowledge accessible. Therefore I hope to help create an informed society and democracy. I work with the UN sustainable development goals in order to ensure a future with better actions and decisions.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Other design capabilities
- Poster for Haderslev Forsøgsscene (Freelance) 17/07 2017
- Visual identity for Ydunshaveand organic farm on Samsø (Freelance)ydunshavesamsø.dk/05/05 2017
- Trio Col Basso, visual identity, photography & visual media (Freelance)
- Branding and visual counsel-ling for Sofie (Freelance)
- Visual identity for F16(School of culture projects) Guest lecture at F16 (Freelance)
- Samsoe Friskole, interior designer(Freelance for ASB architect)
- 3 years cleaning stairs and plumbing
- 5 years active with in Greenpeace, as a trained activist specialized as boat driver, in maritime actions. Since 2013
- Active in the environmental movement, contributing to Ende Gelende and Climate- Camp Sweden with knowledge about ‘non violent direct action’
- Academic support for physics and chemistry for primary- school students.
- 1 year in the workshop for developing a new Danish creative college education called KKX. Autumn of 2013/2014
- 2 years in my high school student council. 2013-2015
- Worked on organic farmswith woofing.
Summer of 2016 10-17 July fockholt, Norway
- Summer of 2017 26-30 august Stengården, Denmark.
- One semester in Zurich studying scientific illustrationZurich University of the Arts.
- 3 courses at the School of Art and Design Aarhus in spring 2016 figuring out whether tostudy architecture or communication design
- Spent 1 semester at design school Aarhus developing my skills in the Adobe package. Spring 2016
- I attended a class for thetalented artists in Aarhus at Århus Billede- og Medieskole 8.sep 2012-2014 maj
- HF (VUC Aarhus) a Danish mix of high school and college it’s a preparation for university. August 2012, July of 2015
- Eriksminde Efterskole, 1 year, boarding-school for arts and music 2011-2012
A. Nicoline B. Hagen
Pontoppidansgade 18 8000 Aarhus C