CV – A. Nicoline Bjørg Hagen
I am a young communication designer from Kolding Design school with a special knowledge in the field of scientific visualization. I work primarily with data transformation within the education sector. For me, it is vital to create products that make knowledge accessible. Therefore I hope to help create an informed society and democracy. I work with the UN sustainable development goals in order to ensure a future with better actions and decisions.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Other design capabilities
- Poster for Haderslev Forsøgsscene (Freelance) 17/07 2017
- Visual identity for Ydunshaveand organic farm on Samsø (Freelance)ydunshavesamsø.dk/05/05 2017
- Trio Col Basso, visual identity, photography & visual media (Freelance)
- Branding and visual counsel-ling for Sofie (Freelance)
- Visual identity for F16(School of culture projects) Guest lecture at F16 (Freelance)
- Samsoe Friskole, interior designer(Freelance for ASB architect)
- 3 years cleaning stairs and plumbing
- 5 years active with in Greenpeace, as a trained activist specialized as boat driver, in maritime actions. Since 2013
- Active in the environmental movement, contributing to Ende Gelende and Climate- Camp Sweden with knowledge about ‘non violent direct action’
- Academic support for physics and chemistry for primary- school students.
- 1 year in the workshop for developing a new Danish creative college education called KKX. Autumn of 2013/2014
- 2 years in my high school student council. 2013-2015
- Worked on organic farmswith woofing.
Summer of 2016 10-17 July fockholt, Norway
- Summer of 2017 26-30 august Stengården, Denmark.
- One semester in Zurich studying scientific illustrationZurich University of the Arts.
- 3 courses at the School of Art and Design Aarhus in spring 2016 figuring out whether tostudy architecture or communication design
- Spent 1 semester at design school Aarhus developing my skills in the Adobe package. Spring 2016
- I attended a class for thetalented artists in Aarhus at Århus Billede- og Medieskole 8.sep 2012-2014 maj
- HF (VUC Aarhus) a Danish mix of high school and college it’s a preparation for university. August 2012, July of 2015
- Eriksminde Efterskole, 1 year, boarding-school for arts and music 2011-2012
A. Nicoline B. Hagen
Pontoppidansgade 18 8000 Aarhus C